Author Topic: Talar debridement & microfracturing and brostroms ligament repair  (Read 2269 times)

Offline Pterin79

• View Profile
I am three weeks post operative a large Talar dome OCD lesion with debridement and microfracturing as well as a lateral brostroms ligament repair. The OCD lesion measure 15mmX8mmX4mm. Surgery went well and the surgeon had me weight bear as tolerated with a cast for the first two weeks. Now I have a walking boot. I feel great in the boot but take it off and i have a fair amount of pain. My range of motion is very limited I can bring toes toward the head but I CANNOT point my toes at all otherwise I have sever paint through the Talar region. Has anyone else had this?  How much pain is to be expected?  I am still icing several times a day and swelling is fairly prominent as well as tender to touch. Is this just normal healing? Or is there more to be worried about here? 

Offline BLT

• View Profile
Re: Talar debridement & microfracturing and brostroms ligament repair
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 03:55:10 PM »
At 3 weeks, expect pain. It's way too early to judge. You got to give it probably 2 months. Relax for now.

Online FrankJScott

• View Profile
Updated Product Tips
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2024, 03:55:53 PM »
Please try Google before asking about Great Product Tips 60b58_5

Online FrankJScott

• View Profile
Top Botox Treatment Website
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2024, 08:10:43 PM »
For the person asking about nose wrinkles botox, botox benefits for skin, botox do, how much is a botox injection cost, anti botox, post botox care, botox for wrinkles forehead, before and after botox on face, average amount of botox, how many botox units per area,  I highly suggest this awesome botox treatment advice or the difference between botox and fillers, botox for frown lines around mouth, how many units do you need for forehead botox, xeomin for forehead wrinkles, how long does botox take to work in forehead, how long to botox injections last, xeomin for wrinkles, 11 lines botox cost, botox amount for forehead, before and after frown lines, alongside all this additional info for botox treatment info as well as how long to see effects of botox, does botox take away forehead wrinkles, filler or botox for forehead, botox frown lines cost, before and after botox treatment, best brand of botox, how often do you need botox for crow's feet, botox and filler before and after, botox effects over time, best place to have botox, and don't forget this discover more here for botox treatment info which is also great. Also, have a look at this he has a good point about botox treatment link and don't forget botox cheap near me, how frequently can you get botox, how much botox is used for forehead, botox facial injections, what's the difference between botox and xeomin, botox websites, botox all over face, before and after botox care, botox injections near me cost, botox for frown lines around mouth before and after, and don't forget this recommended site on botox treatment url with how much botox does the average person get, difference in botox and fillers, when to use botox, 11 lines botox, best botox injections, which botox brand is best, having botox for the first time, botox in 11 lines, care after botox injection, how long to see full effects of botox,  for good measure. Check more @ Updated Botox Treatment Guide ea6160b