Author Topic: boot question  (Read 1545 times)

Offline makina

• View Profile
boot question
« on: April 24, 2017, 08:41:31 PM »
Hello

i know its different for everyone deppending on their issues but wondering if anyone was able to take boot off while at home and in bed just relaxing or i need to keeep it on..

do  said i dont sleep in it but i hate the sensation.  dull ahe and i keep the straps loose when sitting so i know its not tight i just cant stand the sensa tion of somehting there...

Offline jippy999

• View Profile
Re: boot question
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 01:26:32 PM »
During the off weight phase, i would keep it on as long as possible.  Doctors recommend 24x7.  I did cheat once in a while by wearing a splint instead at night to sleep and let it air our but regretted it next day.  Near the end, i did kinda like you, just kept 2 straps but loosened the other 4. (2 on foot, bot and top on leg).

Offline Stannard

• View Profile
Re: boot question
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 02:53:18 AM »
During the off weight phase, i would keep it on as long as possible.  Doctors recommend 24x7.  I did cheat once in a while by wearing a splint instead at night to sleep and let it air our but regretted it next day.  Near the end, i did kinda like you, just kept 2 straps but loosened the other 4. (2 on foot, bot and top on leg).

Keep it on as much as possible.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 06:50:06 AM by Stannard »