Author Topic: Deadlifts, Squats And Calf Raises With Kissing Lesions  (Read 1064 times)

Melbusefi

Deadlifts, Squats And Calf Raises With Kissing Lesions
« on: November 19, 2017, 05:11:07 AM »
Low volume, very few heavy reps just to maintain strength. What do you reckon? I work on my feet anyway and do a lot of walking. And I don't want to pamper culprit leg or let it get weak or more imbalanced.

Kissing lesion is posterolateral and pain free even in extreme end-of-range positions (#grateful). I deduced that, due to its location, it's probably non-weight bearing, and most dorsiflexion- and inversion-oriented movements aren't putting much stress on it.   

Resulted from 25month old vertical trauma, and went undiagnosed until recently. Tibial OCD is cystic. Soft tissue inflammation (and pain) is due to excessive stretching and self-administered IASTM trying to recover 8 degrees of dorsiflexion that went missing after 3 months of immobilization due to small talus fracture.

Also, how tricky is arhroscopy to get to posterolateral talus dome and tibial plafond? Found some description of operating techniques that didn't sound too nice, involving osteotomy, resection, and release of ligaments* just to access the site?

*Kennedy JG, Murawski CD. The Treatment of Osteochondral Lesions of the Talus with Autologous Osteochondral Transplantation and Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate: Surgical Technique. 2011.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 05:13:48 AM by Melbusefi »

Offline FrankJScott

• View Profile
Cool Product Blog
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2024, 02:48:50 PM »
Please try Google before asking about Recommended Product Blog eafc4b0

Offline FrankJScott

• View Profile
Great Scam Verification Info
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2024, 11:55:09 AM »
In response to the person inquiring about fraud websites list, xikers website reviews, scam rating website, fake website phishing, christian mingle scams, fake paypal website, match2night com legit, find if a website is legit, wix com scam, report scam shopping website, scam website checker free, icycoupons com reviews, vrbo booking scams, fake site, legit check site, online phishing site, find fake website, scam review website, free facebook phishing links, check website status fake,  I suggest this continue reading this about scam verification site info for cdsecurecloud dt com scam, website scam scanner, best scamming site, emusk2xe, plenty of fish scams, jordanebuy com legit, scamdoc com reviews, scam site search, hokashoes com legit, fake shopping websites, fake home depot site, mylife scam, icycoupons com reviews, meetup scams, report a phishing page, together2night com scam, scams on indeed reddit, fraud site, facebook dating site scams, fake website search, also. See More Awesome Peptide Tips e85eea6