Author Topic: Best Coverage for Best OCD Treatments  (Read 1258 times)

Melbusefi

Best Coverage for Best OCD Treatments
« on: November 19, 2017, 05:33:10 AM »
I have a posterolateral kissing talar dome/tibial plafond lesion which is pain free now, but who knows where we're going to be 6 months or 6 years from now, and if I had to undergo arhroscopy, I'd rather get some autologous mesenchymal cells involved which most (all?) providers now consider investigational and wouldn't cover or reimburse.

What to look for in an insurance provider/plan that would most probably reimburse for or cover the best OCD care and operation options?

Offline ocdnetadmin

• Administrator
  • admin
    • View Profile
Re: Best Coverage for Best OCD Treatments
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2017, 01:29:09 PM »
These insurance pages should have a search feature where you can search to see what OCD-related injuries they cover. You may have to do some research on dozens of plans

On a more general note, I think employee insurance programs for super large, well-off corporations (consulting, accounting, etc.) tend to be really good. Probably because most of the people are young healthy and in shape and the programs are quite profitable for insurance companies; that's probably one  of your best bets for an insurance that will cover  OCD stuff

I have limited experience with this though so hopefully others can chime in..